CALLE SEGADORES 12
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• A contract between you and the owner will come into existence when payment is received and
a booking confirmation is issued showing the confirmed holiday dates. The contract binds you
and all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms and conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the booking.
• A non-refundable 25% deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking. Bookings
made less than 6 weeks before your arrival date must be paid in full, plus the £ refundable
damage deposit (if required).
• The balance must be paid no later than six weeks before the commencement of your holiday.
If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday will be treated as a
cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
• All cancellations must be notified in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 6 weeks
before it is due to start, then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 6 weeks before
the holiday, then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
• We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellations. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
• Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond
our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will
promptly refund all payments made for your holiday/booking. Our liability for cancellation will
be limited to payments made to us.
• No parties or events - the maximum number of persons using the accommodation at any time
must not exceed (8 persons) and only those listed on the booking form can occupy the
property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in
case of a breach of this condition.
• If you intend to have guests during your stay this must be approved in advance and will be
subject to an additional charge (£x per person per night if staying over night) This additional
rate if applicable will be subject to negotiation.
• Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
• The owner reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
• We or our representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake
essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
• Tenancies normally commence at 1600hrs unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to
vacate the rental by 1000hrs on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be
thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
• Vaping or Smoking anywhere inside the premises is strictly not allowed and will result in
immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly
adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking/vaping will be at the
expense of you.
• Pets - Only 2 pets are allowed on the premises. Please do not let pets onto the furniture,
especially sofas and beds. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Do not
allow your pet to toilet on the patio and artificial grass areas. There is an outdoor secure
exercise pen for your pet or use the sand area to the side of the property only.
• In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by
you, pets or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we
may incur as a result.
• Damage and breakages - please use the facilities and accommodation with due care so that
other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in
your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate
action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if
you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be
inspected at the end of the holiday and you may be charged for any loss or damage.
• Please do not move any furniture from one room/area to another.
• Please do not use any additional towels or bedding etc.. in the wardrobes, these are for changeover requirements, this will incur extra charges to the booking. However, feel free to use the extra blankets that are in the wardrobes if needed.
• Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied.
• Please make sure you switch off lights, heating, air conditioning or any electrical appliances
when you go out - we’re an eco-friendly holiday home.
• The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client
leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
• Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of
replacement will be charged to you. You will be issued with a Front door key, small gate
key & double gate key.
• The client may in no circumstances re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
• The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment,
machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or pool.
• No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, water or television
• The owners are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of the
• All inventory must remain in the property.
• Swimming Pool - Deep End 1.8M, Shallow End 0.8M. No running/jumping/diving in or around
the pool areas, surfaces can be very slippery when wet. Do not use glass or sharp objects
near the pool.
• Guests are responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times. Never leave
children without adult supervision.
• Please respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially between
2300hrs and 0800 hrs.
• We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable
behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment,
comfort or health of others.
• Barbecue - Please use the designated barbecue utensils and clean the barbecue after use.
• Candles are not allowed inside the house.
• Check-out - no later than 1000hrs and please empty bins, strip bedding and clean dishes.
Leave dirty towels and bedding in the bathroom areas.
• Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be
immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavor to put matters right. Any complaints
not reported to us at the time and only reported after the client has returned from the holiday
will not be considered by the proprietor.
• We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and
conditions without notice.
• The property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with respect.